Contribution to the Research Project

 1. I explored the existing AR technologies and software through platforms like G2 and Softtek's Blog. I also investigated different types of AR software used in different industries.

2. I explored different types of superimposition AR, marker-based and markerless AR. I explored the 4 types of markerless AR and how they work.

3. I did a pitch on proposing our team idea: Enhancing technologies for education support, to the company.

4. I researched different types of AR software and discovered more about the popular AR technologies that are being used in the market. 

5. I research the benefits of AR in business including improved productivity, streamlined workflows and efficient training for employees.

6. I created a form for our coursemates so that we could have more understanding of the problems they faced in class and how our ideas would help them.

7. I write a report about the types of ARs and different software of ARs in the market.

8. I created a survey to ask people about their views on AR technology and some of the challenges they faced during the lecture.

9. I researched methods that have been used to do research and how they can be conducted and applied in the project.

10. I prepare slides for presentation and rehearse with my teammates to ensure a smooth presentation. 



Comments

Popular Posts